.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

canoeing, kayaking and other adventures

canoeing and kayaking adventures born in the Southeastern U.S. and now centered in Scotland...

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Amsterdam - 1/9/2006-3/9/2006

Amy, Lucas and I met up with my lesbian lover at Schipol airport in Amsterdam. She had been there for work so we met up with her for two days of adventuring in and around Amsterdam. We saw more museums than we could count. For the first time in all of my trips to the Continent, I had no trouble finding yummy food to eat, which forced Amy to be adventurous. Accommodation is expensive in Amsterdam, so we stayed in one of the airport hotels at Hoofddorp instead. My lesbian lover and I enjoyed a 10 mile run around Hoofddorp and its countryside. If ever you need such a running route, you can find ours on Map My Run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home