.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

canoeing, kayaking and other adventures

canoeing and kayaking adventures born in the Southeastern U.S. and now centered in Scotland...

Monday, October 13, 2008

Canadian Adventures - 10/10/2008 - 12/10/2008

My visit to Canada started with a bunch of work stuff while the jetlag was at its worst but followed with some downtime over a long weekend. I spent Saturday exploring London, ON, and Sunday running London's Gobbler Gallop (think Turkey Trot) 6K and then exploring Niagara Falls. The Falls themselves are beautiful, just don't turn around. Tourist Trap. I spoke to my mother on the phone this morning and she said she and my dad nearly took a week's vacation at Niagara Falls. My jaw hit the floor at the word week. A few hours of that and I was done. What would they do for a week?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home