.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

canoeing, kayaking and other adventures

canoeing and kayaking adventures born in the Southeastern U.S. and now centered in Scotland...

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

O' Canada - 25/5/2008 - 28/5/2008

Like the stereotypical American, I had never set foot in Canada in my life. All of that changed after my supervisor moved there. He wants me to move there, too. Research-wise, it looks great. The lab should be ready in the next three or four months. The research groups are young and have lots of energy. I didn't see much outside of the university so I don't really know if I'm cut out to be a Londoner. But at least it was warm while I was there and everybody lied that the weather was always so nice there. Just a couple of pictures.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12 June, 2008 02:22, Blogger Super Babe said...

People always lie about the weather :) Or worse, whenever you're visiting a place that normally has "bad weather", when you're there, the weather is beautiful and you leave with the wrong idea that people must be crazy for complaining! :) London... now that wouldn't be a bad place dear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home