.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

canoeing, kayaking and other adventures

canoeing and kayaking adventures born in the Southeastern U.S. and now centered in Scotland...

Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Jersey - 12/2007

When we weren't gallivanting around Nashville, Philadelphia and New York, we spent some quality time with my family and especially my sweet little puppy in the burbs of New Jersey. Brian and my puppy played epic games of fetch the stick in his yard, where my dog savaged him with slobber. Indoors, MacCool was more interested in trying to kiss Brian's scruffy chin. In addition to quality puppy and family time, we saw Will Smith frolic with the zombies in New York in I am Legend. And we spent way too much time in a car on Christmas to share the flu with my extended family.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home