.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

canoeing, kayaking and other adventures

canoeing and kayaking adventures born in the Southeastern U.S. and now centered in Scotland...

Monday, April 16, 2007

Ireland Adventures - 5/4/2007 - 15/4/2007

University gives wacky holidays for Easter, so I took advantage of those and burned some personal time to take a 10 day holiday in Ireland. I started in Cork, visiting with Kate and Dave, and then Sarynna and Chase. Then I worked my way roughly west and north, sometimes with Dave, sometimes solo. The end result was 5 days of good hikes, all very different, several days of typical tourism and epic amounts of driving. A few photo highlights are below. More photo highlights are here. I took a few hundred photos overall, so highlights were hard to decide. Like any great trip, much fun was had and seeds were planted for many more adventures in the future.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home